W@W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World At War

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 70 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:22 am
Top posters
Cabanaw (153)
what do you think about that? I_vote_lcapwhat do you think about that? I_voting_barwhat do you think about that? I_vote_rcap 
KamiKaZe (112)
what do you think about that? I_vote_lcapwhat do you think about that? I_voting_barwhat do you think about that? I_vote_rcap 
Hunter (43)
Ma$ta (39)
McK (20)
BliZ (19)
KFCDAN (9)
Hexus (5)
Wolf (3)
Nerfurzor! (3)
Latest topics
» plz all people
what do you think about that? EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 7:47 am by Ma$ta

» Im back ! sddffds
what do you think about that? EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 7:48 am by Hunter

» im back baby
what do you think about that? EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:02 am by Ma$ta

» ~KAIT~ application
what do you think about that? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:21 pm by ~KAIT~

» Hello from Mixxy
what do you think about that? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:27 am by Hunter

» Is this clan name copy?
what do you think about that? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 2:42 am by McK

» Im going to leave this game!
what do you think about that? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:45 am by Cabanaw

» My Signature collection.. some of it
what do you think about that? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 8:20 am by Cabanaw

» App. of Sir Hexus[ACCEPTED]
what do you think about that? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 7:50 am by Cabanaw

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

what do you think about that?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hunter
Co-Leaders
Hunter

what do you think about that? Empty
PostSubject: what do you think about that?   what do you think about that? EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:23 pm

I see that here are member who just writed applycation and thats all scratch
I think you need to say them the they need to be active or got kick out. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://bestbux.info/?r=arvyduxx
Cabanaw
Leader
Cabanaw

what do you think about that? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you think about that?   what do you think about that? EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:22 pm

i actually agree with that if there not active and they dont or rarely use the forums then thats not really good for us...

like we wanna have a stong clan so the only way to do that is to make sure we get and stay active lol

like i could understand if a person posted why they cant be active for a while thats pretty understandable... but just not staying active will bring us down eventually cuz of the lack of communitaction....

so i am for if ur not active ur not with us anymore.... but only kicked from clan if u dont give a reason why for a period of time that there is no notice of inactivity
Back to top Go down

what do you think about that?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
W@W :: General Discussion-
Jump to: